With eight out of 10 Australians on social media, there is now an increased focus for the public to become more digitally accessible and transparent to the community. In order to engage citizens and inform the public, organisations are now focused on driving consumer engagement and effectively informing decision making across Australia.
The Social Media for Gov Summit, being held in Stamford Plaza Melbourne from 4 - 6 December 2019, is a unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies to maximise social media success. With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading Social Media professionals, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of social media efforts.
By attending this summit, you will learn how to:
- Align social media strategies and frameworks with overall organisational goals and values
- Develop innovative social media strategies to enhance audience engagement
- Realise the next wave of social media to sustain strong public presence within the community
- Manage new social media trends that will impact users and organisations
- Leverage social media for multi-channel customer service
- Develop a winning social media content strategy
- Train or build social media teams
Register early and save up to $500 off the standard rate!
APO subscribers receive an exclusive 10% discount off the current price. Register here and reference VIP code WPXAPO to avail of the offer.