Your policy experience, knowledge of the aged care or community sectors and ability to provide well researched and sound advice will contribute to determining a more positive future for aged care in Australia. You will have a positive attitude and the ability to work independently. In this role you engage with the National Aged Care Alliance, COTA Australia and the aged care sector to facilitate advice and inform the current and projected aged care reform agenda. You will work within a small team, develop policy and research as well as supporting a range of advisory groups and consumer consultations.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Policy writing and development
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Executive support to advisory group
COTA Australia is an equal opportunity employer and provides flexible working conditions. This is a contract position subject to ongoing funding and may be full time or part time (0.8FTE).
See the full Position Description.
- Employer: COTA Australia
- Work Type/s: Contract
- Classification/s: Aged Care & Seniors’ Rights, Policy & Research
- Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
- Location: Melbourne
How to apply for this job
- Applicants are required to address the key selection criteria contained in the position description below and provide a current resume.
- Applications should be submitted by email to Sophia Petrov at email@example.com using the subject line: Senior Policy Officer application via APO
- Contact: Sophia Petrov on 03 9909 7913 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Closing date: Monday, 16 September 2019, 9am AEST.
Please note: Interviews will be held on 19 September 2019.