Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are hugely overrepresented in Australia’s justice systems, and the numbers keep increasing.
Indigenous injustice is a national issue that requires the attention and consideration from governments and communities around Australia.
The National Indigenous Justice Forum will examine Australia’s history of Indigenous injustice and hear practical case studies on how to develop prevention and early intervention models to stop Indigenous people from coming in contact with the justice system in the first place.
Delegates will also gain tools on how to improve court processes as well as provide effective support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in correctional facilities.
Attend this forum and learn how to:
- Develop prevention and early intervention models to stop Indigenous people from coming in contact with the justice system
- Support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in correctional facilities
- Provide mentoring and pathways post release
- Improve court processes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Develop collaborative partnerships between governments and communities
APO Subscribers recieve an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register today! Early bird discounts available now!