Don’t miss the Women in Leadership Summit this December!
In the last six years, the Women Leaders Institute has consistently delivered a high-impact leadership conference for emerging and established women leaders.
The 7th Annual Women in Leadership Summit returning to Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane this December will once again bring together the most influential and brightest minds to explore successful gender parity initiatives and the most effective tools and strategies to enable women leaders to take the next step in their leadership journey.
Be part of the change at the 7th Annual Women in Leadership Summit and get ready to:
- Connect with successful and highly accomplished corporate and government speakers
- Establish effective and mutually beneficial mentoring partnerships
- Gain practical advice on improving workplace flexibility and equality
- Sharpen your leadership skills in resilience, stress management, negotiation, authentic leadership and leading in an ever-changing environment
- Overcome self-doubt and imposter syndrome to be a more confident and effective leader
- Ask questions and share experiences in a collaborative and interactive setting
Find the Women in Leadership Summit in your city via the upcoming event page here.
Register with discount code: APO10 to get 10% off your ticket.
What is the Women Leaders Institute?
The Women Leaders Institute has run leadership summits across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia, welcoming more than 4000 attendees. This is the event to attend if you are an emerging or established leader. Join the community and find out more at womenleadersinstitute.org.