Don’t miss the Women in Leadership Summit this December!
Over the last six years, the Women Leaders Institute has consistently delivered a high-impact leadership conference for emerging and established women leaders.
The 7th Annual Women in Leadership Summit returning to Wellington on 5 -6 December will once again bring together the most influential and brightest minds to explore successful gender parity initiatives and the most effective tools and strategies to enable women leaders to take the next step in their leadership journey.
Be part of the change at the 7th Annual Women in Leadership Summit and get ready to:
- Connect with successful and highly accomplished corporate and government speakers
- Establish effective and mutually beneficial mentoring partnerships
- Gain practical advice on improving workplace flexibility and equality
- Sharpen your leadership skills in resilience, stress management, negotiation, authentic leadership and leading in an ever-changing environment
- Overcome self-doubt and imposter syndrome to be a more confident and effective leader
- Ask questions and share experiences in a collaborative and interactive setting
Key speakers include:
- Hon Julie Anne Genter MP, Minister for Women; Associate Minister of Health and Associate Minister of Transport, New Zealand Government
- Chlöe Swarbrick MP, Spokesperson for Mental Health, Drug Law Reform, Education, Arts and Heritage, Tertiary Education, Small Business, Broadcasting, Youth, Local Government, Green Party of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Peter Bradley CBE, Chief Executive Officer, St John New Zealand
- Ruia Mereana Morrison MBE, Tennis Champion
- Lizzie Ryley, Chief Executive Officer, Loyalty New Zealand
- Chris Money, Partner, EY
- Wendy McGuinness, Chief Executive, McGuinness Institute
- Julie Paterson, Chief Executive Officer, Tennis New Zealand
- Edwina Revell, Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
- Anne Fitisemanu, Chief Executive Officer, TupuToa
Find out more at wellington.womenleadersummit.com.
What is the Women Leaders Institute?
The Women Leaders Institute has run leadership summits across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia, welcoming more than 4000 attendees. This is the event to attend if you are an emerging or established leader. Join the community and find out more at womenleadersinstitute.org.
Register early for best rates and apply VIP code: APO10 to receive an exclusive 10% discount.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, call Aventedge at 02 9188 8950 or contact at email@example.com.