In 2020, ‘Care in the Age of Outrage’ will be the central theme of our conference. Taking place in a period of significant reflection here in Australia through a Royal Commission on Aged Care and similar international initiatives seeking to reform and inform dementia care, this conference will explore how we shape the future of how we live, love and care together.
We invite submissions for paper and poster presentations for our 2020 International Dementia Conference - Care in the Age of Outrage
Submit an Abstract (Need help submitting an abstract? Click here)
We are inviting submissions for both oral presentations and ePosters.
Oral Presentations: A 2 minute video clip is requested to be uploaded as part of your submission, containing a brief introduction to the presenter and the abstract. This submission platform will be in addition to a written abstract on your topic.
ePosters: This is an opportunity to present your work in a visual format. All selected submissions will then be requested in an electronic pdf or an interactive PowerPoint slide. Further information will be provided if your submission is selected.
To submit an abstract for consideration, please ensure that you have the following ready:
- Your selected theme from the group below that your abstract represents.
- Your choice of either an oral presentation or an ePoster.
If you are submitting for an oral presentation, you will be required to:
- Upload a photo if your abstract is selected.
- Provide name/s, organisation, biography and contact details for ALL presenters if there are more than one.
- A written abstract that should be no more than 200 words.
- A 2 minute video recording that discusses your abstract. This should be saved on a platform such as Dropbox or Vimeo. Ensure you include a sharable link in your submission.
If you are a person living with dementia or a carer and would like advice or assistance on submitting an abstract please contact us on +61284377355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions for oral presentations is 5pm AEDST on the 8th November 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted for oral presentations, but may be accepted as ePoster presentations.
See the International Dementia Conference 2020 website for 2020 Themes and Terms & Conditions