The National Indigenous Youth Empowerment Summit is a collaboration of knowledge sharing and discussions on the topics child protection, social and emotional wellbeing and youth justice, with the aim to improve services and outcomes for Indigenous children and their families.
Strong futures come from strong foundations. Supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people, their families and their communities ultimately helps strengthen connection and collaboration for positive future life paths.
This four-day event with five streams is bringing together 500+ industry innovators, leaders and front-line workers to collaborate on strategies towards empowering Indigenous young people, the leaders of tomorrow.
Tailor your own sessions at the most holistic Indigenous youth summit focusing on:
- Improving collaborative partnerships, communication and working relationships between service providers and communities
- Implementing successful early intervention and prevention programs
- Creating open and trusting platforms of communication between service providers and families
- Increasing the cultural competency of workers
- Supporting families and young people with trauma
- Providing ongoing support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people
- Building effective after care programs
- Setting strong foundations for Indigenous young people to grow up strong in mind, body and spirit
- Developing prevention and early intervention models to stop Indigenous youth from coming in to contact with the justice system
- Providing mentoring and pathways post release
- Improving court processes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth
This is a must-attend event for all passionate individuals who are prompted by a genuine desire to see all Australians prosper together, especially our young people.
APO Subscribers receive an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO to receive this discount.
Find out more and register today! Early bird discounts available every 3 weeks!
Contact Akolade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9247 6000.