Advance the capabilities of your PMO and lead your team with purpose by attending the 7th PMO Leadership Forum from the 19th - 21st February 2020 in Sydney.
This is your chance to provide your team with the tools they need to increase the value of the PMO for your organisation and better align with 2020 objectives.
By attending you will walk away with the tools to:
- Transform the way you and your team operates through Agile methodology and Benefits Realisation
- Accelerate team efficiency by developing measures for PMO success
- Earn the support of senior management, resource managers and controllers to strengthen team collaboration
- Align PMO goals with organisational objectives
Download the event program here
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from across the public & private sector with responsibilities of:
- Manager / Director, Project Management Office (PMO)
- Director Projects, Programs, Portfolios
- Value Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
For more information, visit the website or contact the Customer Care team on email@example.com
Use the code CC*APO when booking to save $100 off the current rate!
Click here to register