With the Morrison Government shining a light on increasing the effectiveness of the APS, measuring your outputs alone is no longer enough.
The Enhancing Government Outcomes & Performance Measurement conference is all about achieving better results. With sessions on everything from key priorities to enhance performance, to simplifying outcomes and moving beyond KPIs, you’ll leave with the tools to set clear performance targets and embed stronger frameworks in your department.
Measuring outcomes, doesn’t come easy. That’s why we are bringing together a speaker line up of 15+ key experts who are driving performance in the public sector, including:
- Peter Ryan, Principal Implementation Officer, Department of Premier & Cabinet NSW
- Susan Pietrukowski, Director Settlement Assurance & Compliance, Settlement Program Operations Branch, Department of Home Affairs
- Dan O’Halloran, Senior Director, System Performance, Queensland Health
- Dr Lyn Alderman, Principal, The Evaluator’s Collective, Former Chief Evaluator, Department of Social Services & Past President, Australian Evaluation Society
During this practical platform you’ll learn how to:
- Establish clear priorities - learn what you need to measure and what the performance expectations are
- Take the guesswork out of performance measurement by using data to monitor your progress
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and communicate impact more effectively
Download the full program here.
For more information about the summit, visit the website or contact customer care on: 1300 316 882 or email@example.com