Learn the foundations of effective policy implementation in this one-day interactive workshop, facilitated by Dr Nick Fleming, founding director of Innergise.
Developing coherent policies that have majority support is only part of government’s role; policies also need to be implementable and implemented effectively. This one-day intensive workshop explores a contemporary approach to policy implementation, with a focus on risk management, relationship building and using practical tools underpinned from evidence-based insights.
What will you learn?
- A broad appreciation of the skills, practices and relationships central to effective policy implementation.
- Governance arrangements that match implementation requirements.
- Effective design of the policy implementation approach.
- How to identify, engage and sustain relationships with stakeholders that are essential to implementation.
- Managing risk in implementation, governance and resource allocation.
- Tailoring monitoring and evaluation to policy implementation and associated functional requirements.
Who should register?
Officers and managers responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of policy implementation.
Who will lead the course?
Dr Nick Fleming, Founding Director of Innergise – a firm focused on fuelling progress, performance and prosperity by helping people to conceive, design and execute smarter strategies, programs and projects. Read Dr Fleming’s biography.
$1,075 (inc. GST)
ANZSOG alumni receive a 15% discount*
*Every person that completes the Executive Masters of Public Administration, Executive Fellows Program, Towards Strategic Leadership or an international program becomes part of our alumni.
Registrations close on Tuesday, 10 March 2020.