There is a massive over-representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people experiencing homelessness and a major lack of affordable housing. The Australian Government and communities have a very important role to play in ending homelessness.
Homelessness requires national attention and consideration from governments and communities around Australia.
The 2nd National Indigenous Housing & Homelessness Forum will examine how to improve housing issues for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. The Forum will also examine the lack of cultural understanding in the housing sector and how collaboration is crucial in order to have better outcomes.
Attend this forum and learn how to:
- Develop a more culturally inclusive housing model
- Support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people experiencing homelessness
- Provide mentoring and pathways in housing services
- Improve processes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people seeking housing
- Develop collaborative partnerships between government, communities and community organisations
- Collaborate with education systems to allow for better pathways into employment
APO Subscribers receive an exclusive 10% discount off the current price! Quote VIP code: WFXAPO
Find out more and register today! Early bird discounts are avaible now!