Bringing together evidence, implementation, policy, and politics: Towards a better future for all.
The Evidence and Implementation Summit 2021 is an evolution of the Australasian Implementation Conference and the Global Evidence and Implementation Summit that was held in 2018. EIS 2021 will mark 11 years since the creation of the event series; it continues to be one of the leading evidence and implementation events on the global calendar.
If you are a policy maker, practitioner, organisational leader, researcher, implementation scientist or a funder, EIS 2021 is for you. Our focus is on the intersection of research, policy and practice. Share advances in the fields of evaluation, evidence synthesis and translation and implementation science and debate their impact on policies and programs to change the lives of people and communities for the better.
Who will attend?
We anticipate more than 500 local and global policy makers, practitioners, organisational leaders, researchers, implementation scientists, intermediaries and funders will attend, and build upon the success of previous conferences in advancing the evidence and implementation movement. Expect to come away with new perspectives, contacts and tools with which to approach your research policy and practice challenges.
Centre for Evidence and Implementation (CEI) has successfully partnered with some of the field’s leading organisations to share and deliver collaborative vision, practical strategies, experience, knowledge and networking opportunities. This year we will host the two-day event alongside Monash University.
Now in its 5th year, the Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference has become the leading event to attend for CEOs and senior HR and diversity professionals. Returning to Sydney from 17-19 November 2020, join us this year as we discuss the latest best practices to:
- Align diversity and inclusion with organisational outcomes
- Move beyond traditional diversity metrics and towards a much greater focus on genuine inclusion
- Learn from and implement the latest innovations in D&I
Attend to learn from successful case studies and hear several industry-leading keynote speakers.
10 key reasons to attend:
- Learn from our CEO keynote panel with Harcourts Property Management International, AT&T, INS Career Management & National Employment Services Association on how to create an organisational culture that values inclusive leadership.
- Hear from Lisa Annese, CEO at Diversity Council of Australia on how to move beyond numbers and towards true inclusion
- Discover how the Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commissioner worked with the Victorian Police to create a roadmap towards gender equality
- Find out how Abbvie, Biogen and other major competitors in the pharmaceutical industry were able to collaborate and create a gender equity strategy within their own industry
- Learn from Cultural Infusion how to develop the right tools to measure and improve your diversity and inclusion measures
- Hear from Aboriginal Employment Strategy and learn how to improve indigenous workforce participation
- Hear from the Centre for Inclusive Design on how inclusive design is increasing productivity, engagement and accessibility across the entire workforce
- Learn how IBM created a successful neurodiversity program to advance diversity of thought
- Find out how QBE developed its pride network, established itself as an employer of choice, and won the Michael Kirby “LGBTIQ Inclusion” award
Find out more, by visiting the website here.
>> Register here with VIP code: APO10 to get 10% off your ticket <<
This compounds on to of early bird rates so book early to benefit!
As Sydney transforms into a booming metropolis comprising of 3 thriving urban centres to meet projected population growth and service delivery demand, the 6th Annual Developing Greater Sydney Summit continues to provide a legacy think-tank, meeting place and unprecedented opportunity for public sector officials, private sector developers, engineers and experts to align and future-proof the planning, design and delivery of Greater Sydney.
This two-day interactive summit is a one-stop-shop for inside access to the latest policies, plans and growth priorities to unlock new revenue streams and prepare for the future of the 3-city metropolis.
What’s new in 2020?
- Transport Projects: Plan for current and future transit-oriented development with practical project spotlight updates from Transdev Australasia, Sydney Metro, Transport for NSW, and Western Sydney Airport
- Innovation Precincts: Learn how to build smart, resilient precincts from the NSW Treasury and City of Parramatta during joint plenary sessions with the co-located Future Precincts Summit
- Place-making: Align your development strategies with AMP Capital, Celestino Property and other leading property developers to design and deliver mixed-use developments and high-density real estate