We want to keep you updated with the latest policy and practice research and resources. Subscribe to our free newsletter service to stay informed:
- Fill in the subscribe form with your details.
- Choose from our newsletter options.
- Click subscribe.
Check your email and confirm your subscription. You can update your subscription preferences at any time. Simply click on the link at the bottom of any newsletter to make your changes.
By adding a resource to APO authors, publishers and organisations can make policy resources discoverable to thousands of policy professionals in the government, education, not-for-profit and commercial sectors in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Every author and organisation on APO receives a profile page that provides a collection of their resources and their associated engagement metrics.
Policy and guidelinesRead more about APO's Collecting Policy & Moderation Guidelines.
APO makes public policy research visible, discoverable and usable. We collect and curate high quality content – our open access web platform contains over 42,000 resources including specialist collections, grey literature reports, articles and data.
Anyone can use APO to:
- Search, browse and download resources
- Download resource references using the citation tool
- Share resources with colleagues via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Explore specialist collections
- Subscribe to APO newsletters
Registered users can:
- Add a resource to APO
- Bookmark favorite resources
- Advertise classifieds
- Access your My APO dashboard to:
- view your added resources and engagement metrics
- access your saved bookmarks
- upload classified ads and view performance metrics.
APO provides an excellent opportunity to reach our policy community. Our website generates over 1 million pageviews per year and APO newsletters reach more than 16,000 subscribers each week.
We offer classified advertising on our website and in newsletters, as well as banners ads in our newsletters and block ads on our website. Our advertising focuses on relevant events, courses, jobs and calls & notices in the public policy sphere.
We offer the following advertising options:
- Classified ads (events, courses, jobs and calls & notices)
- Classifieds appear on our website up until the commencement date or deadline. They are also listed in our newsletters.
- Use your My APO dashboard to upload classifieds to APO (you will need to Register and Log in). Immediate payment is required for events, courses and jobs. Calls & notices are free.
- Banner ads
- Banner ads appear in APO newsletters: choose from our Weekly, New Releases or New Zealand newsletters.
- Block ads
- We offer rotating block advertising on the APO website.