We are experiencing some issues with our Search, that is also affecting our Collections. Please bear with us while we fix the issue. In the meantime, you can explore our repository by browsing: http://apo.org.au/browse
APO provides an excellent opportunity to reach our policy community. Our website generates over 2 million pageviews per year and our newsletters reach over 15,000 subscribers each week.
Our advertising is specifically targeted towards our community’s interests and needs. We provide an excellent opportunity to reach a highly targeted and unique public policy and research audience. We offer three advertising options:
- Banner ads can focus on any policy or research-related theme. They appear at the top of our newsletters and as one of the first things a reader sees, they provide the greatest impact.
- Classifieds focus on relevant events, courses, and jobs in the public policy and research sphere. They appear in the classified section of our newsletters and on the website and offer excellent value.
- Calls & notices for research participants, inquiry submissions, conference and journal papers, or Expressions of Interest are free. They appear in the classified section of our newsletters and on the website. Free events (e.g. lectures, webinars) and courses (e.g. workshops) require a purchased classified and should not be listed as calls & notices.
View our Advertising rate card for prices.
Follow our Advertising steps to take up any of these options.
Read our Advertising terms and conditions.
APO newsletters offer a unique opportunity to reach a highly targeted public policy and research audience. Our recent Subscriber Survey 2019 results show that our subscribers are highly engaged, loyal and satisfied.
Top subscriber industries
Half of our newsletter subscribers are employed in government, followed by not-for-profits and universities.
Top subscriber roles
Many of our newsletter subscribers are policy officers along with significant subscriber cohorts of managers or heads of organisations and researchers.
Our newsletter subscribers are located in every Australian state, as well as New Zealand. Victoria is the state with the most subscribers (34%), followed by New South Wales (25%), Queensland (12%) and the Australian Capital Territory (11%). *
* Subscriber data taken from the APO Newsletter Subscriber Survey 2019 results, with 564 respondents.
APO newsletter guide
|Newsletter||Policy Pulse||Policy Weekly|
|Content||The latest policy content on APO selected by our editors.||The most-read content from Policy Pulse|
and other influential content.
|Delivered||Every Monday and Thursday.||Every Wednesday.|
Industry average is 21% **
Industry average is 3% **
* Source: APO Subscriber List (Mailchimp, February 2019).
** Source: Mailchimp Email Marketing Benchmarks (Mailchimp, October 2019).