The NQF Snapshot Q4 2015 is ACECQA’s 12th national report on children’s education and care services operating under the National Quality Framework.
The data presented in this Snapshot was taken from the National Quality Agenda IT System (NQA ITS) on 1 January 2016 for the period ending 31 December 2015.
Snapshot highlights include:
- 15,166 children’s education and care services operating across Australia
- 11,261 services have received a quality rating
- 68% of services are Meeting or Exceeding the National Quality Standard
- 7433 approved providers operating services
- 44 services rated Excellent by ACECQA.