Attachment Size
apo-nid113901.pdf 759.38 KB

Rent assistance to tenants in the private rental market is provided through two programs: Commonwealth Rent Assistance (CRA) and Commonwealth State Housing Agreement (CSHA) private rent assistance (PRA).

CRA is funded by the Australian Government through Centrelink, whereas PRA is managed under the CSHA. Low-income households may receive CRA, which provides continuous assistance to households in private tenancy or PRA, which is often a one-off payment to support households entering the private rental market.

Publication Details
Publication place: