A number of papers from the conference, held in February 2006, are available online. They include:
• Alex Reilly, Macquarie University – Appropriations and Expenditures: Where do the Limits Lie? Combet v Commonwealth
• David Bennett QC, Solicitor-General of the Commonwealth – The High Court on Constitutional Law: The 2005 Term
• Dr Andrew Lynch and Professor George Williams, University of New South Wales – The High Court on Constitutional Law: The 2005 Statistics
• Louise Clegg, New South Wales Bar – The New Era of Uniform Industrial Relations: How Far Does the Corporations Power Extend?
• Nicola Roxon, Shadow Attorney-General – Federalism for the Second Century
• Peter Edmundsen, University of Sydney – Intergovernmental Agreements and the Battle over GST Revenue
• The Hon Justice Susan Kiefel, Federal Court of Australia – The Federal and State Courts on Constitutional Law: The 2005 Term