The 2017 Fire Services Statement articulated the Victorian government’s vision for the reform of the state’s fire and rescue services.
This report outlines the government's commitment to the Fire Services Statement and a shared course of action.
The document details actions across five priority areas:
- strengthen CFA as a volunteer firefighting agency
- strengthen FRV as a career firefighting agency
- plan and build for the future
- value our firefighters (career and volunteer)
- ensure the sustainability of the fire and rescue services.