The NQF Snapshot Q3 2013 is the third national report providing analysis on children’s education and care services assessed and rated against the National Quality Standard (NQS) in Australia.
The data included in this Snapshot has been drawn from the National Quality Agenda IT System (NQA ITS) as at 30 September 2013.
Snapshot highlights include:
- 13,676 children’s education and care services operating across Australia
- 25% of services in Australia have been rated
- 58% of services rated are Meeting NQS (34%) or Exceeding the National Quality Standard (24%)
- 6993 approved providers operating services across Australia
- 68,757 certified supervisor certificates have been issued.