The NQF Snapshot Q2 2013 is the second national report providing analysis on children’s education and care services assessed and rated against the National Quality Standard (NQS) in Australia as at 30 June 2013.
Snapshot highlights include:
- 56% of services rated are Meeting or Exceeding the National Quality Standard
- 24% of family day care services have now received a quality rating
- 19% of centre-based services have now received a quality rating
- 84% of approved providers operating services manage only one education and care service
- 60,513 Certified Supervisor certificates have been issued
- centre-based services in disadvantaged locations are slightly more likely to have received a quality rating when compared to services in advantaged areas.