The World Happiness Report is a landmark survey of the state of global happiness. This companion volume was released to accompany the World Happiness Report 2016 - update and features research articles.
Jeffrey Sachs, Leonardo Becchetti and Anthony Annett
Chapters and their authors:
- Chapter 1: Inside the Life Satisfaction Blackbox
Authors: Leonardo Becchetti, Luisa Corrado and Paola Samà
- Chapter 2: Human Flourishing, the Common Good, and Catholic Social Teaching
- Chapter 3: The Challenges of Public Happiness: An Historical-Methodological Reconstruction
Luigino Bruni and Stefano Zamagni
- Chapter 4: The Geography of Parenthood and Well-Being: Do Children Make Us Happy, Where and Why?
- Chapter 5: Multidimensional well-being in contemporary Europe: An analysis of the use of a Self-Organizing Map applied to SHARE data.
Luca Crivelli, Sara Della Bella and Mario Lucchini