This paper is to inform the second stage of project development for the Closing The Loop project. The foundation for the project direction was established in the first paper ‘Closing the Loop, Evidence-Based Design and Systematic Review. This paper will cover:
- Evidence based design background and learning for the project
- Industry engagement research required
- Research considerations for the Systematic Review and Critical Analysis
- Research considerations for the decision making component
- A review of existing Evidence Based Design centres that reviewing and disseminating evidence based reports and information
- Potential tools and deliverables from the project.