Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples should be aware that this resource may contain images or names of people who have since passed away.
Labor's commitment to First Nations peoples
PublisherClosing the Gap Australian federal election 2022 Australian Labor Party Referendum Government relations with First Peoples Uluru Statement Voice to Parliament First Peoples constitutional recognition Australia
|Labor's commitment to First Nations peoples||7.38 MB|
This publication outlines the ALP's policy priorities for Indigenous Australians.
- implementing the Uluru Statement in full
- closing the gap
- justice reinvestment funding, representation in the legal system and deaths in custody
- rights and safety for First Nations women
- jobs and economic opportunities
- international engagement
- land rights and heritage.
Australian Labor Party 2022
Access Rights Type:
2 Sep 2022