This presentation explains a new complexity in the Asia-Pacific region which portends a greater range of strategic choices, and suggests measures Australia could take to respond to future challenges.
- Strategic outlook for the region in the framework of the assessments made in Strong and Secure: A Strategy for Australia’s National Security
- Australian dominance in the region
- A new complexity in the region portends a greater range of strategic choices for the region
- Dominance versus influence
- What should Australia do to prepare for future challenges?