Members of Parliament regularly receive enquiries about funding opportunities for community groups, either directly or through their electorate offices. This Issues Backgrounder is designed to assist Members and their electorate office staff to respond to these enquiries. This guide provides links to selected funding opportunities for community groups and is organised under the following sections:
- Government gateways to community grants;
- Non-government gateways to community grants;
- Grants in selected subject areas;
- Selected Private Sector Funding Sources;
- Selected NGO Funding Sources; and
- Selected Local Government funding sources.
In response to the current NSW drought, the 2019 edition includes a new sub-section dedicated to drought assistance.