Members of Parliament regularly receive requests directly or through their electorate offices about funding opportunities for community groups. This Issues Backgrounder is designed to assist in responding to these requests. This guide provides links to selected funding opportunities for community groups and is organised under the following sections:
- Government gateways to community grants;
- Non-government gateways to community grants;
- Grants in selected subject areas;
- Selected Private Sector Funding Sources;
- Selected NGO Funding Sources; and
- Selected Local Government funding sources.