The structure of this report is based on the CRCLCL RP3033 project activities which included:
- Performance modelling to ascertain the operational energy and carbon emission profiles for the different dwelling typologies at WGV.
- Life Cycle Analysis of a selection of dwellings in the precinct representing different typologies, construction methods and building materials.
- The design and implementation of performance monitoring systems to monitor operational energy and water use across the precinct.
- Data collection and analysis to demonstrate the degree of energy and water savings across the various dwelling typologies compared to local averages.
- Resident engagement to understand the impact of home practice on energy and water use.
- Engagement with the City of Fremantle (local government authority) to share the findings of a planning and design process analysis to identify solutions to barriers to the implementation of low carbon developments.
- Documentation and communication of the WGV Living Lab journey via a 10-part web-based video series.
Each of these activities is presented as a dedicated section in this report; including activity overview, outcomes and references.