This open access annotated bibliography has been curated by a collective of scholars who share an interest in the impacts of forced migration on people from refugee, asylum seeking and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) migrant backgrounds.
These resources are intended to be shared with the international community of researchers, students, educators and practitioners who work with, or are interested in, forced migration, education, employment and resettlement.
This bibliography offers a snapshot of some of the available literature that relates to the following areas of scholarly and practitioner interest:
- Refugees and access to, participation in, and transition out of higher education
- Schooling and refugee youth
- Adult Education (including learning host language and literacies)
- Resettlement of refugees and CALD migrants
- Employment of refugees and CALD migrants in resettlement contexts
- People seeking asylum in Australia
- Discourses and media narratives relating to forced migration
- Methodological and ethical discussions relating to research with refugees
- Citizenship and refugees