The Arts and Culture Strategic Review aims to guide Singapore's arts and culture blueprint from 2010 to 2025. This review shifts the focus for the next phase of cultural development to Singapore's people and society.
The review points out challenges for arts and culture, vision for 2025 and two strategic directions for the arts and culture in Singapore:
Strategic direction 1: Bring arts and culture to everyone, everywhere, every day.
- Reach new audiences
- Sustain and deepen lifelong engagement
- Galvanise a national movement
Strategic direction 2: Build capabilities to achieve excellence.
- Develop cultural institutions, companies and offerings
- Invest in talent, support professional aspirations
- Work with partners to achieve new heights