This publication upskills University of Western Australia researchers on how to engage potential government collaborators and funders, and how to make policy impact. It is a complement to the biannual How to work with government researcher training workshops.
It includes advice on how to:
- be successful in policy engagement and impact creation
- shape and influence public policy
- communicate your research to policy-makers
- write for policy professionals
- pitch to media
- navigate the Australian policy landscape