This interactive report shows the ways Australians watch and listen to online and offline content and services.
- what are we watching
- streaming and online subscription services
- devices used
- what are we listening to.
The report is part of the Communications and media in Australia series.
What we watched in 2020
- Australian adults spent more time watching TV and online content.
- Watching live free-to-air TV continued to decline.
- ABC iview remains the most watched catch-up TV service.
- Australians are embracing choice and accessing multiple subscription services.
What we listened to in 2020
- Nearly all Australian adults listened to audio content from radio and music streaming services.
- Nearly two-thirds of Australian adults listened to a music streaming service.
- On average, Australian adults spent around 13.3 hours a week streaming online music services.