Where is the value in the chain? Pathways out of plastic pollution
PublisherWaste management Waste minimization Waste diversion Recycling Circular economy Regulatory instruments
|Where is the value in the chain? Pathways out of plastic pollution||3.18 MB|
This report aims to support policy-makers in their efforts to address plastic pollution. By examining the economic and financial implications of plastic management, the report provides key recommendations on how to create a comprehensive approach to addressing plastic pollution and to help policy-makers make informed decisions for plastic pollution management.
- Chapter 1 presents the drivers of plastic pollution and market failures that led to it.
- Chapter 2 presents the key building blocks of the policy process.
- Chapter 3 focuses on the process of setting targets and how the Estimator contributes to it.
- Chapter 4 examines the selection of policy instruments and how the PPS can support policy makers in this choice.
- Chapter 5 presents results and lessons from this work.
International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank 2022
Access Rights Type:
27 Sep 2022