As part of its fourth review report of the Joint Committee of the National Broadband Network, the committee examined and provided comment on:
- The NBN rollout through the fibre, satellite and fixed wireless networks and associated issues such as service delivery, community consultation, public education and engagement activities;
- KPIs included in the Shareholder Ministers’ six monthly performance report;
- ongoing regulatory and pricing issues.
The committee has also continued its examination of:
- The potential of private equity to fund the NBN, and
- Telstra workforce issues associated with the Retraining Funding Deed
under the Telstra Agreement.